New College, Holywell St, Oxford, OX1 3BN |07701000815 | email@example.com
· University of Oxford, BA in Biomedical Sciences, 2nd year. Awarded a college prize for achieving a 1st in exams.
· Latymer Upper School, Hammersmith, London
A level grades (2018): A* Biology, A* Extended Project, A Chemistry and A Maths.
· Ibstock Place School, Roehampton, London – Drama Scholar
IGCSE Grades (2016): 10 x A*- Mathematics, Further Maths, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, English Language, English Literature, History, Spanish and Geography.
· Awarded school prizes for Extended Project and Biology
· Summer Internship at Joby Aviation. (2019) Helped the Flight Test team in California with their efforts to develop the world’s first electric vertical take-off vehicle. Using my experience in biomedicine I performed research to determine safe parameters for test flights.
· Additive Manufacturing course. (2019) Trained by Joby Aviation in 3D printing and its applications in different industries to streamline manufacturing processes.
· Academic mentoring at Latymer Upper School. (2017) Helped younger students weekly who were struggling with work by mentoring in GCSE maths, biology and chemistry. One particular student went on to achieve an A grade despite being predicted a C.
· Fundraising for various charities through activities such as sponsored skydiving and running. Raised £1,000 for Momentum, a children’s hospital charity, by competing in the London Mini Marathon.
· Voluntary work at West London Free School (2017) Tutored younger students weekly in maths.
· Voluntary work at FARA charity shop. (2016) Helped in my local charity store and worked with a team to increase profitability by developing pricing strategy. Achievements include pricing products to market (e.g. from £20 to £60 based on online research)
· Work experience at Cancer Research UK Cambridge Institute (2017) Shadowed a PhD student to gain lab experience.
· Flew solo at 16, currently working towards achieving my Private Pilot’s Licence.
· Active member of the New College Rugby Team with weekly training and matches.
· Active participant and teacher in water sports including wakeboarding, kitesurfing and surfing.
· 1St place in the National Independent Schools Association (ISA) biathlon (2014)
· 2nd place in the National ISA cross country (2013)