– Marketing & Brand Communications Major
– Business Studies Minor
– Marketing Major
– Sports Management Major
– Journalism Major
– Creative Writing Minor
I have the responsibility to coordinate with major brand clients for content needs, strategies, and concepts for delivering top-notch services and content. I am accountable for developing impactful and strategic content for various brands as well as start-ups through my diversified knowledge and storytelling expertise.
Significant achievements over the years:
– Expedited overall value of start-up from $0 – $600,000 within ten months through creative content marketing.
– Achieved targeted results by designing and executing innovative marketing campaigns from product launches to branding concepts and awareness campaigns, while working in close coordination with leading brands, including Nike, UBS, Breitling, and Bank of America.
– Spearheaded entire operations for formulating and executing the global launch of P&G affiliate brand
I train and lead the in-house content team and external content creators responsible for entire content for LUEX website and magazine, providing efficient leadership and guidance. I have the responsibility to administer editorial work and multiple aspects of ongoing projects and execute all content related projects across multiple channels and media.
I have utilized my expertise to develop and edit scripts for podcasts, webcasts, and guides while administering surf/ snow related copy for website and print. I superintended different activities involving content creation/ facilitation, content management, and magazine content production to ensure high-end content delivery within set standards.
– Commended for transforming LUEX to number 1 travel experts for surf tourism in Maldives and Indonesia.
– Slashed 30% marketing expenses by establishing an action-based content marketing strategy that streamlined operational processes and efficiency within 12 months.
– Recognized for leading and managing a global travel campaign for the Maldives’ tourism board to advertise Luxury surf tourism worldwide.
I had managed entire in-house marketing and lifestyle written content for QLD marketing collateral across online and offline channels. I had devised and regulated the QLD Flagship Store opening concept while handling multiple in-store marketing materials to maintain proper inventory.
– Attained significant increase in online sales and transformed the company from no online store with zero sales to high double-digit sales per day.
– Received recognition for leading a sustainability campaign across Australia from inception to completion
Controlled major aspects for the development of the Action Sport related content for the UK, Australia, and the USA. I handled, delegated & managed content creation regarding surf, snow, and skate for an in-house blog, website, and online and offline marketing material. I had assisted and guide a team of writers, content creators, digital marketers, and SEO experts in accomplishing the targeted objectives.
– Implemented in-depth marketing knowledge and strategies, which boosting traffic to 800+k visits per month.
– Played a vital role in introducing Global corporate online Mag.
I had leveraged proven expertise to design and conceptualize content marketing projects for key accounts such as Nike, Breitling, Audi, UBS for the outdoor/ billboard/ airport advertisements, destination marketing and branding, customer meetings, and campaign presentations.
– Delegated 6-figure accounts and projects in line with specified standards and objectives
– Initiated and managed cross-country marketing campaigns showcased at multiple airports across Europe.
– Deployed remarkable efficiency to plan the launch of a global campaign for Lebara Telecommunication from Conceptualization to execution.
– Handled a diversified number of significant accounts with spent of $100,000+ per campaign or project.