Molly Eliot Briggs
(650) 740-2199 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapman University ( 2016- 2020)
● B.A. in Strategic and Corporate Communication, Environmental Studies Minor
● Environmental Philosophy, Environmental Policy, Environmental Science, Political Economics, Sustainability, Organizational Communication, Business Communication, Communication in the Nonprofit Sector, Public Speaking, Marketing, Sales, Business, Organizational Communication
Solar Sales Advocate (August 2020 – December 2020)
Sunrun, San Diego, California
· Greet and inform all customers in products and services with positive energy. Confer with company officials to develop methods and procedures to increase sales, expands markets and promote business. Listen to and resolve customer complaints regarding services, products and personnel. Coordinate sales promotion activities such as preparing road show displays. Schedule and confirm appointments for clients and customers.
Marketing Communications Intern (Summer 2018)
San Mateo County Parks, Redwood City, California
● Wrote press releases and public information materials to activate community support for county parks. Created self-guided tours for wildlife appreciation hikes. Wrote trailhead descriptions, environmental impact reports, press releases, and community reports. Coordinated outdoor activity programs for underprivileged kids. Managed social calendar. Communicated directly with the public and within the organization in regards to project implementation and strategy.
Server/Cashier (Summer 2017)
Cafe Borrone, Menlo Park, California
● Worked 50 hours per week at one of Silicon Valley’s busiest cafes. Waited tables. Served food to customers. Handled customer requests and complaints. Managed cash register. Responsible for closing procedures.
President of the Surfrider Foundation Club (2014-2016)
● Organized 75-100 members to participate in 8 clean up events each year at 3 local beaches. Coordinated location meet-up and logistics with San Francisco chapters. Lobbied for the installation of water bottle filling stations to reduce plastic bottle use at Menlo-Atherton High School.
Marine Conservation and Sustainability Project ( Summer 2015)
· Marine conservation trip to the Dominican Republic. Participated in community trash cleanup projects, coral reef mapping, recorded dolphin sighting data, rescued turtle egg nests and planted 200 mangrove trees to help support the coastal ecosystem and community.
Minored in Environmental Studies
Member of Delta Gamma Fraternity
VP Social Media for The Collective
Web Branding Specialist for Chapman Free Them Coalition